Monday, October 12, 2009

Some of you Know ... Some Don't ... regardless .......

The outcome isn't pretty.

It took us 7 years to get pregnant with Jace. He is a perfect child. We love him more than our hearts have room for, but somehow we love him more and more each day.

On labor day this year we found out we were expecting baby #2! We were so excited to have made one without the use of any drugs :) We were very scared about the idea of having two babies 13 months apart, but were preparing for the challenge.

Unfortunately, today it ends. We are saddened, but we have survived this before and can do it again. Jace will be a big brother some day ... but not in April.

13 comments:

Joanie said...

Dear Jen and Joe,
I am so very sorry for your loss! It is so hard to lose a baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you so much...

Jess and Jen said...

Bummer! I'm so sorry to hear about this, Jen!

Karen said...

So sorry to hear about this. =( Miscarriages are very difficult. It just means Jace gets to be super spoiled for a little bit longer. =) Keep your chin up and call if you need to chat.

John and Kim said...

Jen I'm so sorry, but Jace is still a big brother he just has to wait a while to meet his sibling. You are in my prayers.
Kim

Marissa said...

Jen, my heart just broke for you guys! I know how hard it is to lose a baby and hope you are filled with peace right now. You are so loved, and someday he will be a big brother on earth. I tell myself that all the time with Syd...it helps me to assume it will happen! Love you tons!

Mandee Lue said...

:(

The Broughs said...

We are SO sorry you guys! Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Worwood Family said...

Nothing I can say will be enough. Just to let you know I love you and your in our prayers! Grandma is taking care of all our babies till it is time to come to earth. Hang in there! If you need anything please call! I love you!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Wow! That would have been rough honey...But just know there is a plan that works together for us. and just enjoy that wonderful baby of yours. He is so precious!

Sara said...

I love you!

Mecqae said...

I am so sorry Jen. I was shocked yet excited for you. If you need anything you know where my room is.

princessyaya52 said...

I'm sorry! :( If you need anything...

Laura said...

Jen,
You are in our prayers! I am saddened to hear the news, but hope that you will be pleasantly surprised again in the near future! Your son is beautiful and I love keeping up with your blog!! Stay strong and know that you are in our thoughts!