Sunday, May 10, 2015

Overwhelming Joy

Words cannot do justice to how grateful I am for having these awesome kids in my life!  I truly have been blessed beyond measure.

Jace is growing into such a nice young boy.  He is the kind of big brother that I wish that I had. I love listening to him play with Elsie and hearing them have fun together.  He is caring, kind, and sensitive.  He currently loves to play outside, coloring, making bead projects, and going to school.  He has grown up so much and I am uber proud to call him my son!

Elsie such a big helper.  She is eating up the role as big sister!  She loves to help out with her baby sister and will do anything she can to help baby "Baron".   She also really enjoys helping any way she can in the kitchen, always wanting to be involved in the cooking.  She loves to laugh and loves to learn.  She has a huge personality and knows what she wants, even if that stubbornness can drive her mom and dad bazonkers!

Maren has been in our home for less than two weeks, but it feels like we have known her forever.  When I look at her, I can feel that she is a gift that came straight from Heaven.  She has been the easiest baby so far -- and we are looking forward to seeing what kind of personality she adds to the mix.

Being a mother has been the hardest, yet most rewarding adventure that I have ever experienced.  My heart is full of joy for these three babies that have joined our family and I pray that we can help raise them to be good, hardworking, faithful people.  I know that their spirits were saved to come in a time where there is much confusion and discomfort in the world -- but their spirits are strong, and they can conquer anything!  I love them so SO much.

1 comments:

Joanie said...

You have such a beautiful family! I'm so pleased that you are enveloped in the "Momminess"!