Friday, April 13, 2012

"No, I'm not handsome!"

The other night Joe and I were watching the biggest loser. It was make-over week and the contestants were
revealing themselves to their families at the White House. Everyone looked phenomenal (including the hot trainers .... )
and I told Jace to look at the handsome guys on TV. Aren't they handsome? Jace responded with a yes but soon replied that he was NOT handsome. Joe and I told him several times how handsome he is (I mean ... I'm pretty sure I've got the cutest kids on the planet!) Jace looked at us with one sincere pout and replied: I'm NOT handsome! I not have a tie! He was quite upset that he wasn't wearing a tie and for the next ten minutes or so kept telling us that he needed a tie to be handsome and he wanted one! Finally Joe went and got him his tie. And BOY is he HANDSOME!!

1 comments:

Lynsey said...

That is too cute!