Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Goals

Setting my January goals this year was exciting and fun. I tried very hard to make them challenging yet do-able. I know the importance of setting realistic goals that can be crossed off at the end of the month. While I wasn't able to complete all of my goals, I made great strides and at least partially completed most of them. Here's the tally:


Fully Completed: 8 out of 15 (not bad!)
Partially Completed: 2 out of 15
Did Not Complete: 5 out of 15.

So here are the ones I completed in January:
  • Buy food for the person behind me (subway)
  • Go to Dr. for infertility (I'm going clomid!)
  • Gut Master Bathroom (all out besides tub)
  • Sift through Jace's Toys (check!)
  • Scrapbook Jace's 1 month (and almost 2nd month) in pics
  • Clean and Vacuum both cars (didn't vacuum echo. Close enough)
  • Try a food I didn't think I'd like (Chicken enchiladas w/ cottage cheese)
  • Finish Spiral Quilt
I have completed my list for February, and I'm excited to get working on it. As for my Jan. list ... I'll keep it around and try to fill them in when I can!

0 comments: