Monday, May 4, 2009

A Roller Coaster Ride

This is my (very public) journal. If I were writing in my private journal, my roller coaster ride of weight loss would be part of it. SO I have decided to post updates of my weight loss journey online. Brave right? I just figure that I want to journal my progress to help keep me motivated AND to get support from anyone who cares to give it.

Starting Weight
195.4

Goal Weight
150

1st Mini Goal:
183 by June 1st

1st Mini Goal Reward
A Day at Lagoon

I will be updating my weight loss journey every Monday. I am going to start Weight Watchers tonight -- one more way to keep me motivated. Here we go :)

5 comments:

Tink said...

You can do it Jen! I was just visiting a blog where the girl posted hers and then she posted a pic of herself 4 months ago and now, and it's truly amazing...I could totally see the difference. It will happen cuz I know you'll make it happen.

Mandee Lue said...

GO YOU! I'm routing for you in whatever endeavour you pursue! Love ya!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Good for you! It has certainly worked for me...just somedays I am a big bonehead and don't live true to what I know. But good luck to you!

Mom and Dad said...

Good for you, Jen! Do what you need to do, bless you! Weight Watchers is such a huge blessing.

The Broughs said...

Hey Jen... good luck! I am sure you can do this. I could not fit into my "regular" clothes until Abby was at least a year. Such is life!