Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She's got MAD skills!

While up in the middle of the night sometime last week, I was checking out Steph's facebook photos. I stumbled across this picture of little J. I was floored! I immediately woke Joe up to show him! (This is amazing ... no way I could let him miss this!) We are so amazed with Steph's mad art skills!! Babies are difficult to draw too -- they don't have the normal proportions that an adult has. I am now the proud owner of 1.5 Steph "originals" -- (the art project in Jace's room isn't exactly ... original! Hopefully the man/woman that did the original never finds out!!)

She will be going to Snow next year. Steph has changed from the pesky little sister to the best friend. I don't know what I am going to do when she isn't just a phone call away. We need to make a deal that when she graduates from college that she and her husband will live in the SLC valley -- I couldn't stand living far away from her forever! I love my lil' sis!

5 comments:

Marylizy said...

That is stunningly beautiful!!!!

Stephanie Stohel said...

ha ha thanks so much ha ha!!! i truely love ya!! and i know i got mad skills ahaha i dont know what i am going to do without you!! ha ha i will have to write almost everyday on my blog just for you ha ha!! good thing i have another quarter and a full summer to spend with you ...and my jobs ha ha!!!

Lynsey said...

That is really neat! It is wonderful that Jace has such a talented aunt with tons of mad skills!

Stephanie Stohel said...

THANKS LYNSEY!!! ha ha your great!

Mom and Dad said...

First babies are so precious. Cindy was my sister Sue's first. I thought she was the most darling little baby I ever did see, and wanted one just like HER! Took me 9 years and 3 babies to get Sarah! I am glad Steph is enjoying Jace!!
Great picture, Steph!