Monday, February 23, 2009

SO SO SO SO THANKFUL!!

Last Saturday I had my first baby shower --- practically the only one I will have (they will be having a small one at school in April ... ) I am so thankful for everyone who come to support me and my little one! It was so great to see so many of my friends and family that I haven't seen for awhile.

thank you thank you thank you thank you


for all of the wonderful gifts you brought! Joe and I are so thankful! We feel much more prepared (and nervous) for our little man to come. We will go shopping to finish everything up this weekend (which isn't much!) and we are ready to go! We cannot express how thankful we are to have such great friends and family!!! We love you guys!!

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

I'm so sad that I missed it. If you need anything or need advice on what to get to finish up the shopping let me know. I'll clean my tub and get it to you soon. I'm glad that you got most of what you needed. I can't wait to see the nursery!

Mandee Lue said...

We love you, Jen! And your little man, too! (should I insert a wicked laugh here? Sounds a little too much like the wizard of Oz...)

It was great to be there, to see you and your cute family! Thanks for the invite, and the great time!

Good luck, girl!! You'll be a fabulous mommy!!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Oh that boy is gonna be well-dressed! First borns are lucky as they don't get the hand-me-downs...usually.

The Gag-nears said...

Loved seeing you and your cute belly. You looked gorgeous! Can't wait to hear about when you have the cutie. I really hope you didn't have one of those things I got you but if you did I got it at Wal Mart. Love you guys!

brandi said...

It was so fun, thanks again for inviting me. You really make a beautiful pregnant girl! You look great!

Jen said...

So glad you had a great time and got so many wonderful things. Showers are a God-send! Whoever invented the "shower" is a Saint!